To users of my cyclic voltametry code: I have fixed some errors related to the units of the concentration term and the current:

  1. The default value of concentration was previously 1 mol/cm^3, which is unphysical. The default value of concentration is now 1 mol/L (i.e. 1 M).
  2. This concentration is subsequently divided by 1000 to convert to mol/cm^3, since cm is the primary unit of length in the simulation.
  3. The final current is divided by 1000 to convert from A/cm^2 to mA/cm^2.

The net effect of these changes is a 10x change in the magnitude of the reported current.

I believe I have addressed this error throughout my website, MATLAB app, etc.

Thanks to both Leonard Bezinge and Hans-Georg Steinr├╝ck for alterting me to this error.